Believe it or not, yes I do, and it's only hard copy.  Cisco TAC has this
document, again only in hard copy form.  That's where I got my copy from.
If you don't already know this, the wiring is different for each E&M type.
If and when I get to it, I'll create an electronic version.  I might be
persuaded to share it too. ;)

Rodgers Moore

8unip9$j3t$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8unip9$j3t$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...