i would like to make a comment regarding the thread on cisco free stuff.

i am based in the UK.

 a few months back i completed the questionaire to get my free copy of 'IP
Telephony' by Mcgraw Hill . when i got to the end, i noticed to my annoyance
'only valid in US and Canada' or something.

Anyway, i had gone so far that I continued.

lo and behold, a few weeks later my book arrived.

moral of the story?   apply anyway wherever you are. you never know!

right i'm off to apply for my free alarm clock thingy.

ian

P.S. i'm STILL having to wade through gallons of HTML rubbish on this list
which i should not have to.

i still do not understand how people who do not understand how to turn off
HTML or who don't see why they should can honestly expect to pass tricky
CISCO exams.