Group,
  I know this question has been asked quite a few times but I couldn't find
any particularly on the lab study guides from the archives lately, only the
ones on great study material in general for the CCIE like Halabi's BGP book
and Radia Perlmans Interconnections. I am looking for input on which ones
people prefer for the lab preparation like the Giles lab study guide or
Caslows or if there is another one better.
  I know I remember a while ago reading other listings and I think they were
saying Caslows book was good, but at the time I wasn't even thinking about
the CCIE at all and didn't pay enough attention. Thanks in advance guys!