I need input or comment. I have two 2924xl switches and 5500 switches on my network.
I have a cross over cable connecting the two switches together which will give me 40
ports to work with. The problem that Im running into is that I FEC Port 21 to 24 to 4
port on the 5500 using the same port group trying to communicate at 100mbp not 10mbs.
I can communicate at 10mbps Half duplex but unable to communicate at 100mbp full
duplex any comment anyone. Send reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]thank in advance

Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora Web-Mail account at
http://www.eudoramail.com