This is my setup:

2504(int bri0)---------Demonstrator---------2503(int bri0)

The Demonstrator came with a program that allows you to change the
configuration of the Demonstrator. Some of the parameters you could change
include:

D Channel X.25:
None
Permanent (PVC)
Dial-Up (SVC)

B Channel:
None
Permanent B1
Permanent B2
Permanent Both
Loopback

Caller Identification:
On
Off

Electronic Key Telephone Service:
On
Off

Can anyone tell me what configuration I should give the Demonstrator so that
I could get connectivity between the 2 routers? Also, I'm extremely new to
Isdn so can anyone tell me if the cables I use to connect the 2 routers to
the Demonstrator are just regular straight-through Rj-45 cables, or do they
have to be cross-over cables. Thanks!