I have been working with a system which has under its eigrp process this command "eigrp stub connected". From what I gather this perticular router acts as a stub and receives no eigrp updates to its routing table but does receive and send out hellos because it has established a neighbor relationship to the hub router. There is a default gateway which seem to route all packages out of the router and into the hub router. Anyone have any links or info on this. IOS version is 12.0(7)T and I have looked in the CCO but I see nothing so far. Anything on this for reading purposes would be much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Raul F. Fernandez