Sorry for the unclear question.

What I was trying to ask was the FR configured with
Multipoint.
When multiple PVCs are configured in a subinterface of
the central site router, I was wondering how many
local DLCI numbers are needed. There are three branch
offices, and each branch office has two PVCs going to
central site router. Then there will be totally 6 PVCs
in this whole structure. From the view of central
site, its router has three subinterfaces, and each
subinterface has two PVCs.
Now, how many DLCI numbers do I need totally at
central site router?
Would it be 6 because there are six PVCs?
or
Would it be 3 because there are three subinterfaces?

I hope this question is clearer.