I am assuming you have two PVCs at each branch office for either a
doubly-large CIR, or because you have two physical interfaces. either way,
 unless some weird frame-switching is being done, and im not sure if this
is possible ( though it prolly is )  each branch office pvc is going to
require a corresponding pvc at the CO. you will need to use six
frame-relay map commands on the point-to-multipoint at the CO.

(i think)

-Peter