Title: RE: lock and key (and telnet)

Thanks, Brian. This will be one of the e-mails I keep archived. =)

- Don

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2000 1:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: lock and key (and telnet)

Responding to my own email.............

I found that you don't have to set "autocommand access-enable" on the vty
ports themselves, that you can actually apply this to a username:

username jim pass foo
username jim autocommand access-enable host

and then jim would use dynamic access lists, other logins not configured
for autocommand access-enable host would get normal CLI access to the
router.

Brian