continuing on the router selection.....

well, i too posted today as to what are the async
ports that a 2509 has. It turns out that these are to
connect to the modems.
now to prepare for the tests as well as learing as
well what would be the router to buy ? it is better to
ask now better than buying and regretting later.

this list has many people who have gone through this
situation sometime. please share your views and
suggestions as to what router would be useful for ccnp
and ccie R/S.
second if one were to buy 2 routers then what should
those be.
i checked up the iqsale site and they offer 6 months
warranty. how much would a new router, say 2514 cost ?
on the ebay and elsewhere 2514 go for a 1400/1300
range.
thanks
john