3 words:     I Love Beaucrats.

I meant not to start a war.  My intent was to ask an objective question.
Please point your reponse at the
alt.was-a-cashier.now-a-network-engineer.so-where's-the-cash.certification
thread.

But thanks nonetheless for the response.

""Peter A van Oene"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> It's my experience that companies do not buy certificates, they hire
people.  Hard or not, simply passing tests does not imply superiority in my
books.

> On 14/11/2000 at 8:55 AM Scott M. Trieste wrote:
>
> >Ladies and gents!
> >
> >Just a thought.  But I was curious as to the most vicious combination of
> >Cisco paper.  It's no secret that a CCIE is by far the most sought after
> >cert on the planet.  That being the case I'd be curious to know what kind
of
> >position/compensation someone with CCIE/Design/R&S/Security would have.
If