From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Scott M. Trieste
Sent:   Tuesday, November 14, 2000 5:56 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Flame bait.

Ladies and gents!

Just a thought.  But I was curious as to the most vicious combination of
Cisco paper.  It's no secret that a CCIE is by far the most sought after
cert on the planet.  That being the case I'd be curious to know what kind of
position/compensation someone with CCIE/Design/R&S/Security would have.  If
in fact this person exists.  Anyway, this is just a thought, feel free to
flame away if you must.

Regards,

Scott M. Trieste
CCNP/Security,CCDP,MCSE+I+Win2k, RHCE