I've found over the years that it  a LOT of work to be truly lazy :->

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From:   Ole Drews Jensen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Tuesday, November 14, 2000 10:27 AM
To:     'Chuck Larrieu'; Jim Erickson; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        RE: BCMSN Hex- IP to MAC

Yeah but you would still have to divide the 8 bit decimal up in two 4 bit
decimals before you can use your memorization, unless you want to memorize
all 256 combinations in decimal, hex and binary - and maybe octal's too :-)

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ole Drews Jensen
 Systems Network Manager