From: Hartnell, George
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11/14/00 8:03 PM
Subject: PIX-How's that 'U' work?

The PIX 515UR is a real nice addition.  I've got 3k workstations behind
24
class C's.  The "U")nrestricted license is for thousands of connections.

But, this site has a Proxy server.  This means that there will only be a
handful of internal stations really hitting the PIX/net.  Of course,
there
is mail, a web server, and one or two other systems needing external
access.

Is that Unrestricted license really necessary?  What might I loose down
the
road if I decide on the restricted license?

Best, G.