I believe you made the point, but can you confirm that your routing clns with your
IS-IS config?  And if so, are you looking to block the clnp routes from the other
routers? or all Interface(s) on each router ?  Can you clarify?  There also seems to
be some dual isis going on (router A?B?) Thanks

Pete