Hi All

Well I am in the middle of setting up my first eBGP deployment, and I keep
coming back to Internet Routing Registries (IRR)...

I will be multi-homed with two providers, QWest and Level3. Level3 has it's
own IRR, QWest doesn't seem to be too organized at all ;-) I will have two
/23's, two /24's and a /28 to route from a mix of Level3 and QWest address
space to advertise via BGP. I will be taking full routes from both
providers.

Now the question becomes... Myself as a small ISP type business, do I need
or even want to use IRR objects for my AS? I have read quite a bit on the
subject in the last couple of days, and frankly there is no definitive "you
need to use this if...". So what I am looking for is some definitive (if
possible) answers as to when and if a AS should use IRR?

TIA
--
John Hardman CCNP MCSE+I