From: John Green
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11/15/00 11:57 AM
Subject: Re: CCIE written using the univer cd?

anyone knows how to order this univer CD.
also anyone knows any cisco resellers that sell
cisco routers in the us (preferable NJ/NY)
the ciso site has a list of gold and silver partners
and they are all big companies and would not want
to sell a sinle piece of router !!!

--- Donald B Johnson Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>