Due to some problems I have with IPX communication from older NW Clients, I
had to enable PortFast on many of my ports, but I had to go in and do it for
each port:

        Elvis-1(config)#int fa 0/1
        Elvis-1(config-if)#span portfast
        Elvis-1(config-if)#int fa 0/2
        Elvis-1(config-if)#span portfast
        Elvis-1(config-if)#int fa 0/3
        Elvis-1(config-if)#span portfast

        etc...

Is there a way to do it for a group of ports in one command?

BTW, if anyone of you have been or are in the same situation, I can tell you
that by upgrading their NW Client to 3.30, the problem disappears - I just
haven't had the chance to do it on all my workstations yet.

The newest NW Client can be found here :
http://www.novell.com/download/index.html

Thanks,

Ole

 Ole Drews Jensen