Dear All,
I have noticed that when you order an ISDN PRI module for a modular router there are
two choices available. Balanced and Unbalanced. Could any one please tell me what the
difference is between the two and what is the advantage of using either one of them?.
I have also noticed a line "Processmaxtime=200" in the configs of some routers. What
exactly does this particular line signify?
Thanks in advance for your time
Willy

http://bol.rediff.com

Participate in crazy auctions at http://auctions.rediff.com/auctions/