I didn't intrepret the question as bridging AT.  To route AT over Frame
one config is:

r1:
appletalk routing
int s 0
encap frame
frame-relay map appletalk 100.2 102 br
apple cable-range 100-100 100.1
apple zone frame12

r2:
appletalk routing
int s 0
encap frame
frame-relay map appletalk 100.1 201 br
apple cable-range 100-100 100.2
apple zone frame12

You could also use the interface dlci command and inverse arp
for the mapping.  There are other commands for eigrp and using
subinterfaces ( for split-horizon and routing out of the same
interface.)

Fred.