Hello group! , I have been given the task of coming up
with projects for next year for our wide area network
that would fall under these three catagories
1. Reliability ( making network more reliable)

2. Documentation

3. New technology

So far some of the things i have been able to come up
with are:
upgrading IOS on routers in the field
verifying serial/model numbers on all routers
Implement VPN
Test Satellite usage as a temporary option

I need many more projects ... can anyone share some of
their "beginner" projects or suggest things i could
look into to cover these three things?
any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED because i have
until tomorrow! :)
Beth