"Cthulu, CCIE Candidate" wrote:

> MPOA is still on the list of lab things to do and requires ATM LANE;
> therefore, even though ATM LANE has been removed, you'll still need to know
> it in order to do MPOA.
>
> Right?  Any ATM masters that can contradict or support this assertion?

Technically MPOA is LANE version 2, so all they are doing is removing
the old LANE version 1 stuff, which makes sence - do away with the old
:)

The operation of LANE 1 and 2 are subtly different, particularly with
multicast IIRC, so I guess what they are saying is dont worry about the
old stuff.

TTFN
Lauren
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   Lauren Child, BSc. CCNP-ATM & CCDP Certified
http://www.laurenchild.net/  http://www.routerfaq.net/