I've had a similar problem when I loaded an IOS that was able to fit in
flash, but I didn't have the recommended amount of RAM installed on the
router.    Another possibility is the baud rate has been configured on the
console port, so it runs default 9600 up until the config file is loaded
then runs at the new speed set in the config file.

Rodgers Moore

8vb8tg$mnt$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8vb8tg$mnt$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...