I have a remote branch that I want to change from a frame connection to
Corporate to an ADSL connection.

I currently have a 1604 router in that branch. The 1604 has a bri module on
it. Is it possible to buy a wic for that router that supports ADSL ? or do I
have get a 1700 ?

Second question:

With an ADSL connection to the internet, I want to create an access list
with CBAC to connect the private inside network out to the internet to our
PIX at corporate. I will block most traffic coming in from the internet.  I
will also need to create an IPSEC tunnel to our pix.  Can anybody give me
some feedback on this line of thinking. I think it will work :D

Manolito Liwanag
IT&T Department
DRAKE INTERNATIONAL