SO I have a 1750 in my lab so that I can play with a bit of VoIP using a
couple of VICs, one FXO and one FXS.

Trouble is that I seem to be having problems finding an IOS image that
actually supports the FXO or FXS VIC.  I know I need a Plus image, and I
presume I need the voice feature set as well.

I've tried various 12.1.xT IP/Voice/Plus/etc images, and none of them seem
to support the VIC.  I do a show voice port and it returns blank.  The
amber in use lights on the VIC ports are lit, even though there's nothing
plugged in.  I should also get dialtone on an FXS port regardless of
config, and there's no dice there.

Anyone know what might be going on?  Suggestions for a known-working 1750
image that actually supports the VICs?

Ben

--
Ben Hockenhull