I would also suggest that in the time it took to ask the question, a search on any internet search engine would likely have delivered countless resources :)

Pete

*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 11/21/2000 at 5:20 PM Ikpasa, Kerry wrote:
Read RFC 2547

Cheers
Kerry
-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Bass [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 21 November 2000 4:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Need info on VPN.

Hi,
    can you suggest some sites that are giving detailed informations about VPN (Virtual Private Network)

Thx,
karthi

This message has been checked for all known viruses, by Star Internet,
delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.
For further information visit:
http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp