> your SITE1 BRI0/0 is using 10.30.62.14 (e0/0)
> your SITE2 BRI0/0 is using 192.168.1.1 (e0/0)
>
> Whats wrong with this picture?
>
> Now you probably rationalize in your head "but
I put dialer map statments!"..........that
doesn't matter, you can do dialer maps, but both
ends of the point to point link must be from the
same subnet.

Brian made an excellent catch on the configs, and
an area that will definitely need to be fixed.
The problem is, I do not believe that the catch
identified the root problem.  I base this on a
couple of assumptions.  First, I assume that the
SPIDs that were listed in the config were not
sanitized, i.e. the area codes were not changed.
Second, I assume that the ISDN service that has
been ordered is not any form of Centrex service
which would allow for 4 or 7 digit dialing.  If
so, then the SPIDs and the dial map statements
are using a 7 digit dial number.  Since the area
code is 202, that spells DC.  The DC metro area
(unfortunately) is on a 10 digit dial plan.  DC
itself may not necessarily require 10 digit
dialing since they only have one area code.
Nevertheless, Verizon is your local ILEC, so you
may want to try out your LDNs and dialer map
statements with ten digit numbers.  See if your
router continues to get these lines when you do
this:

ISDN BR0/0: RX <-  DISCONNECT pd = 8  callref =
0xCF

        *****Cause i = 0x8091 - User busy*****

        Signal i = 0x04 - Busy tone on
ISDN BR0/0: received HOST_DISCONNECT
ISDN BR0/0: Event:  Call to 7272321 was hung up.
ISDN BR0/0: TX ->  RELEASE pd = 8  callref = 0x4F

       *****Cause i = 0x8091 - User busy*****

Additionally, I would recommend these changes as
well:

1.  Hard code an IP address on each end of the
BRI link.  There are plenty of IP addresses to
choose, since you are using private addressing.
This should fix the problem that Brian referenced.

2.  You may want to clean up your default route
statement.  Right now you have it pointing to a
next hop address which is further pointing to a
route covered by another static route pointing to
an interface.  Just point it to the next hop
address, which is the IP address on the BRI line
for the other router.

3.  Right now, anything IP will bring this link
up.  Is that really your intent?  If not, you may
wish to modify the dialer-list command to point
it to an access list, which will be much more
granular in determining what will bring the link
up.  If you are on a metered line, this is
absolutely essential.

4.  Not that it really matters that much, but
were you aware that your web server is running on
your router?  Notwithstanding any security
issues, if you are not actually using this method
of configuring the router, you may want to turn
it off, so it will use less resources.

If you are able to retest the line with the
changes made to the dialer maps and the LDNs,
turn on "debug ppp neg" the next time you attempt
to bring the link up and see how the output looks.

HTH,

Paul Werner