Looks like both sites are using ip unnumbered off their e0/0 interfaces.
That would explain the differences in subnets.  Makes troubleshooting a bit
harder (plus if your e0/0 goes down on either side, so does you serial
connectivity), but it works otherwise.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNA, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+