> And did not sign any agreements or NDA's saying that I would not sell trade
> or give them away. The material is copyrighted so I could not copy it but as
> for a trade or sale................?????

Looks like its changed unless our uni had a special license -

http://www.cla.co.uk/www/fairdeal.htm

states that non profit libraries can copy one chapter or *10 percent* of
a book (and not a third) whichever is greater for people for private
study or research purposes.

Theres also "fair dealing" but that looks so hideously un-specified that
I wouldnt like to go up against big lawyers with my interpretation.

*This applies in the UK only, and obviously only if it is private study
and not something your company wants*  Theres links to similar
organisations in other countries though.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   Lauren Child, BSc. CCNP-ATM & CCDP Certified
http://www.laurenchild.net/  http://www.routerfaq.net/