From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Priscilla Oppenheimer
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2000 11:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: my messages are filtered?

All the messages I sent to groupstudy today failed to appear. I wonder if
this one will appear?

My mail server says they went out just fine. Every so often I seem to
trigger some filter at the groupstudy server. It must think I'm sending
spam or worse!?

It's a bummer to spend time composing a response and then never see
it.......

Priscilla