-----Original Message-----
From: David Armstrong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: groupstudy.cisco
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 1:53 AM
Subject: Re: my messages are filtered?

I think that there are some problems with their news servers. Right now I
can send to groupstudy.com but not groupstudy.jobs. They've been pretty slow
for me the last two days also.

David Armstrong

"Priscilla Oppenheimer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> All the messages I sent to groupstudy today failed to appear. I wonder if
> this one will appear?
>
> My mail server says they went out just fine. Every so often I seem to
> trigger some filter at the groupstudy server. It must think I'm sending
> spam or worse!?
>
> It's a bummer to spend time composing a response and then never see
it.......

> Priscilla

This email server is running an evaluation copy of the MailShield anti-
spam software. Please contact your email administrator if you have any
questions about this message. MailShield product info: www.mailshield.com