From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Ole Drews Jensen
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2000 12:40 PM
To: 'Aaron K. Dixon'; GroupStudy LAB; GroupStudy
Subject: RE: CCIE #6460

Hello Aaron,

First, a million congratulations to you - it sounds like you did a really
good job on the lab.

Second, a million thanks to you for your "story" which I found anything but
boring. Even though I am only halfway on my expedition towards the CCNP
certification, I have often wondered what actually went on behind the closed
doors at the CCIE labs, and you have now blown away 90% of the dark clouds.

How long did it take you to become a CCIE after you got your CCNP cert?

Thanks and enjoy your free time,

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ole Drews Jensen