Mark,

Don't make me get on a plane and come over there;)  You don't have those
tanks behind you anymore;)

I went to the Mars Music store in KC, and found a SKB case for $199, and
purchased a 19-inch powerstrip for $59.   This case has a back and front
19inch rack inside, and meets flight standards, so it can fly.... I look
forward to lugging the 6-9 routers I have around the airport.   The security
check should be a breeze..."please turn on those blue computers so that we
know it's not a bomb."

Many, many, many thanks to all who responded and gave me some great leads!
Thanks to y'all, I was able to find exactly what I need.

Charles

P.S  Regarding "Mark's AGS"... I will be selling that on ebay in a few
weeks, and donating the proceeds to the American Cancer Society.   This AGS
router, which has IOS 11.x chips, 6 serial ports, 4 token ring ports, and 2
ethernet port ports, is a little "tempermental":  if it has been sitting
unused for a few days, you may need to reseat the cards to make it come up.
It is also LOUD, and I , being the deaf guy, am complaining so that tells
you something.   Other than that, works great!    Email me if interested.

P.S.S  No, this AGS does NOT belong to Mark... he was making a funny at my
expense and attempting to muddy the legal waters... he's so Al Gore
sometimes!

8vsj17$jao$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8vsj17$jao$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...