I just got off the phone with Cisco and I have some interesting news.
Recently I posted a message asking about the current version of CID.  I
knew the current version to be 3.0, with 100 questions over 2 hours.  I
took the exam last Wed. (Nov. 22) and received CID 2.0, 158 questions over
2 hours, 80% to pass.  To make a long story short, I escalated the case to
Cisco because I knew that I had received the wrong test.  Cisco looked over
things and agreed that I received the wrong test and gave me a voucher for
a retest.  Further, I was just told that because of this problem, they're
going to temporarily pull the test from both VUE (where I took the exam)
and Prometric, until they get things sorted out.  I don't know when the
suspension is going to go into effect, but suspect that it'll be
immediately.  Since I want to take the test ASAP, I asked if they had an
ETA for redeployment and was told that they're guessing two weeks, but that
it's just a guess and that it could be sooner or later.
Anyone with the test currently scheduled should probably call the testing
center and see if your exam has been postponed.

Thanks,
Craig