That bites.  Schedule the Beta CID (if there are still openings).  At least
you can take the test, even if you don't get the results for a while (but
may be sooner than them getting the current CID back in the testing
centers).  I scheduled mine for 12/15, and was planning to take the current
CID the following Monday morning.  Oh well.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNA, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+