By next year our office will have over 50 people. This does not include
people who will be in our building and working for other companies. That
number will be around 15 and it will grow. Basically, our building hosts our
company and various other companies and I am part of a two-man IT staff that
runs everything for all companies. Currently, we are using three 3548 XL
switches and a 2620 for interVLAN routing.

In this scenario, would it be feasible (and cost-effective) for me to roll
out a 5000 (or a 5505) with a GBIC module and an RSM to take the load off
the 2620 (which also does routing for our Frame Relay network)?

Thanks,
Jeff