A CDP-enabled interface learns about all other CDP-enabled devices on its
LAN, so I'm not sure why you would wonder about it learning about the C5505
and the 1900. CDP messages are sent to a data-link-layer multicast address
that traverses switches. Maybe the 1900 is behind the C5505. Without more
information on your topology, it's hard to give a more definite answer.....

Priscilla