Anyone recall any ATM troubleshooting on the CIT?  Brainbuzz.com lists it as
something to know.  I know I can hit Cisco's site and find a ton of ATM info
(but I'm not ready to take that leap if I can avoid it), so if this is
something I need right now for the CIT, does anyone have any concise ATM
info/debug?  The limit of my knowledge of ATM is just a few 1417's that I
did for some ADSL customers, before the word that they were getting phased
out and we started using 1605R's.  These commands I used look vaguely
familiar.  If I know these and know what's in a few show int & pvc commands,
should I be ok?

Anyway, here's the cookie-cutter config that I used for all those 1417's
once TAC walked me through the first one:
bridge irb
interface ATM0
 atm vc-per-vp 64
 no atm ilmi-keepalive
!
interface ATM0.1 multipoint
 pvc 0/35
! can be pvc 8/35 w/ PBI/SBC as well
 !
 bridge-group 1
!
interface BVI1
 mac-address 0000.0c6c.9bbc
 bandwidth 1500
 ip address 63.100.100.100 255.255.255.252

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNA, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+