Don't sweat it, it is not on the exam at all. I think it used to appear on
the ver 1 exam but it is definitely not on this one.

Tai

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Wilson, Christian
Sent: 28 November 2000 23:10
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: BCMSN

I have been looking at the exam objectives for BCMSN and notice that it
mentions DDR under Network Fundamentals and ATM/LANE under network
protocols.  I have seen nothing for these in the official course book or the
boson exams.  Can someone tell me if I need to spen a lot of time looking
into this?  Any help would be much appreciated as I test on Friday.