Title: RE: Home Lsb -- Suggestions Please
This is a very good link.  This is the best I've seen so far regarding the oft appearing question of building a ccie lab.
-----Original Message-----
From: Han Nguyen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 4:52 AM
To: 'Ikpasa, Kerry'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Home Lsb -- Suggestions Please

Check out this URL: http://www.ccprep.com/resources/news/archives/990709.htm

Han.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ikpasa, Kerry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 5:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Home Lsb -- Suggestions Please

Ladies & Gent,

I am thinking off gathering equipment for my home lab, for study for CCNP,
and moving on to CCIE (Say third quater ..2001).  I need to start off small
but adequate for the CCNP.

Can you please suggest the equipments I can buy/aquire to kick this off!

Thanks in advance
Kerry Ikpasa
NOC Engineer
AduroNet Limited