Any dram simms with Parity will work (ie ECC memory).

>From what I can remember (and my memory fades because it's not ecc), you can
check if your simms have parity by looking in the top right hand corner
where there are 5 or 6 little boxes drawn on the SIMM. If the bottom 3 boxes
contain circuit board components, then it is a parity simm. If these boxes
are empty, then it's plain old memory.

I could be wrong.