I purchased ram and flash recently from MemoryX and was very pleased with both the
price and the quality.

As for the proms, I called the cisco TAC recently and they were happy to mail me proms
at no charge for as many as 5
routers per day. All you have to do is provide serial numbers to them and they do the
rest.

Aloha,

Ed Tavares
Verizon -Federal Networks