Raheem,

I only had the BRCAN book to study and it covered all you need to know.  The thing is
to know all what is in the book. I found that in everyday life the stuff in the BCRAN
was the most useful of all the exams.

Then again I guess that depends on what you do and the sort of networks you run.  Each
topic had its place.

Teunis.
Hobart, Tasmania
Australia