I passed my BCRAN today on the first try. Thanks to all who have
contributed.

I used on the job knowledge, the McGraw Hill (Thomas) BCRAN Book, and the
Cisco Press BCRAN book in combination with the COLT BCRAN practice tests.

I have seen alot of mixed feelings over the COLT tests, I had two questions
that were both on the COLT test and the real exam.

If you don't use async lines and modems alot in the field definately study
up on modem configuration, autoconfig and modemcap areas. I got hammered on
this stuff.

Tim

I hear and I forget
I see and I believe