To everyone who replied,

Thanks. As it turns out I had upgraded to 12.0(10)GD on the router and all of
the other 2500's but didn't remember and as I don't have my e-mail at work
(separate network) I couldn't check when posting. I will try the extra lines in
the list as that definately makes sense.

Will let you know how it goes.

Rob O'Brien
CCNA
Canberra Australia