Today I passed CCNA 2.0 with a score of 870.As usual it was very tricky
and very tough Questions.I managed to get100% score in four sections and
above 60% in others .I got four scenarios,so many commands to write/select
and multiple choice questions, including access-lists,
I followed ICND book written by Steve Mcquerry and Cisco book written
by Wendell Odom, which is having lots of scenarios.

Remember Appletalk is not included in CCNA 2.0,I went thru that as well.

Best wishes to CCNA 2.0 Candidates.......

Chacko