Silvia,

It is possible if you configure the loopback as a point to point
network.

e.g.
int lo0
ip ospf network point-to-point
ip address 172.16.1.1 255.255.255.0

router ospf 1
network 172.16.1.0 0.0.0.255 area 0

Requires IOS 11.3T or 12.0. Stops the loopback from being used
as the router ID though.

>From http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/104/9.html

Q: Why are loopbacks advertised as /32 host routes in OSPF?

A: Loopbacks are considered host routes in OSPF, and they're
advertised as /32. For more information, see section 9.1 of RFC
2328. In Cisco IOS ® version 11.3T and 12.0, if the ip ospf network
point-to-point command is configured under loopbacks, then OSPF
advertises the loopback subnet as the actual subnet configured
on loopbacks.

See "Advanced IP Network Design" Cisco Press for more details.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Pete S.