I would concur that the written is not a challenging test.  If you've managed to get
through the NP cert, you should be able to pass with little (if any) additional prep
work.  I do recall more IBM technology stuff on the written than in the NP track so
checking into that would help.

I too wrote in once to figure out what was on it and happened to pass.  I had fully
intended on studying for it once I knew what it was all about.