Hello Group,
 I have recieved several bills from telco that show an accessive amounts of
incoming calls from ISDN routers in the field, but most of these routers are
"nailed up" since there is no per minute charge and only charged per
connection, my question is how can I found out where all of these calls are
coming from? Believe it or not SWB has said they have no way of tracking
where these calls are coming from!  Also i have checked every router in the
field that would be dialing into this number and all seem to be configured
NOT to drop the call once connected.... could all these calls be a symtom of
another problem?
ANY and ALL replies would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
Jerry