I have found the most common cause for this to occur with the people I deal with on a
day to day basis is they don't really tie things up correctly.

Often the primary channel is up but subsequent "B" channels are not.  Most often due
to the dialer-load threshold be set to 2 or more.

Setting the dialer-load threshould to 1 both will usully hold them up well.

Teunis,
Hobart, Tasmania
Autralia

www.tasmail.com